Free High Yield Guide
to Decorating for Doctors
Doing some redecorating? Before you start channeling your inner Joanna Gaines, grab this free High Yield Guide to Decorating for Doctors.
When it comes to designing a space in your home, there are LOTS of decisions to be made. Color. Fabric. Layout. Patterns. Accessories … the list seems endless.
But there are also some basic guidelines you’ll want to follow to ensure that your project looks like it was designed by a pro.
Things like …
- How tall should your coffee table really be?
- How far from the floor your drapes should hang?
- What’s the proper placement for an area rug under the bed?
- How tall should the nightstand lamps be?
- How high above the table should you hang a chandelier?
That’s exactly why I created the High Yield Guide to Decorating for Doctors.
So that you have access to all the “rules,” design standards and best practices that the world’s top designers live by in order to create well-proportioned, balanced spaces that look “put together.”
Create a home you love that fits YOUR style, so you feel relaxed, inspired, and enjoy every space in your home.