What's Your Design Diagnosis? Take the quiz to find out!
The Cure for Common Interior Design
You’ve got a big vision for your home, but you’re short on time, energy, and design know-how.
The design (doctor) is in.
“Kricia is amazing. I chose the full-service design as that is not my forte or interest. I'm a full-time pathologist with two teenagers and found my dream house at the beginning of the pandemic. Kricia changed the game for me - she is truly the full package and she did not pressure me at all into anything. She gave me a full proposal at the beginning and was true to her timeline.”
-Elizabeth Seng, MD
You put your whole heart into your work.
I’ll put mine into making sure you love your home.
One of the best feelings in the world (other than helping your patients get healthier, of course) is coming home to a space that puts a genuine smile on your face .
I partner with female physicians who are finally ready to create a home that matches their ambition. As a former physician, I know how limited your time is — and I know how draining it is to come home to a house that’s cluttered, not functional, or just plain “blah” because you haven’t had the time or creative energy to tackle such a huge project. Together, we’ll make sure your home embodies your taste and style, while still being functional.
There are thousands of equally amazing ways to design your space. My goal is to create the one that resonates the most with you.
My Design Process
Step 1: The Discovery Phase
Every project begins with your personal style, daily routine, and budget in mind. During this essential phase, I’ll get to know you and your family’s daily habits (from how often you cook to how many people you want to comfortably seat in your living room), and gather all the information I need about your project (floorplan, room dimensions, etc.) so I can present you with your custom design concepts.
Step 2: The Design Phase
This is hands down, my favorite part of the process. While you’re treating patients and spending time with your family, I’ll be at my drawing table, sketching up ideas, pairing patterns and fabrics, sourcing accessories, and bringing our custom vision to life.
Step 3: The Happy Dance Phase
Chill the champagne and grab your fuzzy slippers. This is where you come home to a transformed space that gives you that “ahhhh” feeling.
READY TO TRANSFORM YOUR HOME?
My design philosophy:
- I’ll always stay true to your vision. During our initial calls, I’ll take time to listen to you and learn about your style, family routines, and unique needs.
- Honesty is everything. If I think something isn't going to look good or work for your space, I'll tell you, and I'll give you other options. Of course, the final decision is always yours and I’ll always respect it.
- Flexibility is key. If you don't like something I've selected, you’ll never hurt my feelings by letting me know. Our mutual goal is to create a space that you love.
- I’ll never force my opinion on you. Some interior designers take on clients just to force their own style choices for the sake of their portfolio. You can trust that this will never happen to you. Every decision will be made with only you in mind.
- I’ll meet you where you are. No matter the budget or desired end result, I’ll always work with you and honor the investment that you’re making in your home, yourself, and your family.