ep 1 - resolving conflict during a remodel
You know how most remodels go...
- They said it would take two months, but now you’re on month four with no end in sight.
- You think it’s worth paying extra to have the kitchen cabinets extend all the way up to the ceiling but your partner doesn’t
- You’re worried about going over budget
No doubt, remodels come with a lot of added stress, communication issues and, unfortunately, conflict… so how can we navigate them without losing our minds?
Today, I'm discussing this topic with psychotherapist Stasia Myers, LCSW, RPT-S, ICST.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why conflict prevention is key and how you can be successful at it.
- How to best approach conflicts when they do occur.
- How to deal with overpowering emotions during conflict.
- Managing conflict with your partner during a remodel.
- Managing conflict around money during a remodel.
So join me as we discuss how to manage conflict during a stressful remodel.